Canadian Quality Inspections is a Winnipeg, Manitoba based CSA W178.1 Certified Welding Inspection Organization. We provide quality control, quality assurance, visual inspection, non-destructive testing and coating inspections for pressure piping, pressure vessels, structural steel, mobile cranes, industrial equipment and manufactured items.
We are committed to long-term investment in training, development and advancement of our employees, in order to provide the best inspectors available in the industry. We have developed company-specific training plans to encourage our employees to progress and excel in their professions.
We have the following opportunities available.
Term: Permanent full time assignment
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Standard Hours: Monday – Friday, minimum 40 hours per week; overtime and weekend work as required
Start Date: Immediately
- CSA W178.2 Level 2 or 3 certification
- CGSB MT/PT Level 1 or 2 certification
- CGSB UT Level 2 certification
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience with Shear Wave Ultrasonics and Phased Array
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes or fill our form BELOW.